How to Boost Your Self Esteem
An exceptional Guide – 51 Pages of Learning how to build Self Esteem for you and Family Members including young children and teenagers.
The album “Smash” is considered to be The Offspring’s break-out record. It was what really catapulted the band to fame. The said album was released in 1994 by Epitaph Records and has sold eight million copies which also made it the highest-selling record ever produced by an independent label.
Incidentally Epitaph Records is also owned by Bad Religion guitarist Brett Gurewitz. He initially had his misgivings about the band but when he heard their single “Baghdad” produced in 1991, he changed his mind and signed them up. The following year, they released the album “Ignition” and its success has put them on tour together with No Doubt, Pennywise and Voodoo Glow Skulls.
By 1993, they returned to the studio to record “Smash” and released it the following year with little knowledge that this was going to create a niche for them. The album was catapulted to fame by the singles “Self-Esteem”, “Gotta Get Away” and “Come Out and Play”.
The Offspring’s “Self Esteem” is the second single released from Smash and speaks of being trapped in an emotionally abusive relationship and having full knowledge that one is not getting what one deserves but is too weak to get out of it because of very low self-esteem.
Here’s what is included:
- Offspring’s “Self-Esteem”
- The Band Offspring’s Song on Self Esteem
- Self-Esteem Seminars
- How Self Esteem Workshops and Seminars Can Help You
- Building Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem Is My Key to Success!
- Developing Self Esteem During Childhood
- Some Tips for Building a Child’s Self Esteem
- Building The Confidence and Self Esteem of Your Teenager
- Learn About Building High Self-Esteem
- Building Confidence and Self Esteem
- Activities In Building Self-Esteem in Children
- Building Self-Esteem in The Eyes of a Kid
- Building Self Esteem Among Teens
- Help Build Your Partners Self Esteem
- Developing Self Esteem
- Self Esteem Determines Who We Are
- Your Self Esteem in Clothing
- Building Self Esteem
- Developing Self Esteem in Our Children
- Master Resell Rights Included
The “How to Boost Your Self Esteem” eBook is now available in PDF eBook format. Get instant access to this life changing eBook today for Only $4.95.
Order the “How to Boost Your Self Esteem” eBook and start changing your life for the better starting right now!
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee:
If for any reason you decided within 30 days that “How to Boost Your Self Esteem” isn’t for you, simply notify us by email and we’ll gladly refund your money – no questions asked. That’s our Ironclad Guarantee!
The risk is entirely ours! You absolutely have nothing to lose!
Get Instant Access. Only $ 4.95
Click on the Blue Button Below for Instant Access!
Please note. The eBook is in PDF. file format. You need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read the eBook. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer, you can download it at http://www.adobe.com. It’s completely FREE.