How To Succeed with Your Own Blog
What you should know about blogging…
Do you know what a blog is? It is a journal which is made available on the Internet. “Blogs are updated regularly and the process of updating the blog is known as blogging.” (“About Online Jobs in Nepal”)
Another term for the person doing and updating the blog is the blogger. These blogs are typically updated regularly and daily with the use of software, which allows people who have background, or not. (“About Online Jobs in Nepal”)
Blogging has come a long way in keeping up journals and other purposes. Not only does it help in personal use but also applied now in expanding Internet business and increasing promotion of the web sites. (“About Online Jobs in Nepal”)
There are several types of blogs:
- Personal blog – this is the most famous type of blog used in some of the friendly hub in the net. This is defined as the online diary or journal, where you can post your poem and other literature piece. (“Blogger – Magazineed”)
- Cultural blog – it discusses all about music, arts, theater, and other popular culture. (“Blogger – Magazineed”)
- Topic blog – it focuses on the function like some of the search engines present now. Some writers who want to write about something unknown can use it. (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
- Business blog – this talk about the stock market and other business-related topics. It is also used to promote businesses, to talk about economics in forum type and manage information. (“What You Should Know About Blogging”)
- Science blog – it is the mode used to disseminate information and data. However, scientists only use this mode for simple scientific data and information because they believe that it could damage the credibility of their science as many people can read it. (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
“• Moblog – it contains all the information from a mobile phone.” (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
- Collaborative blog – this kind of blog is written by two or more writers. Site is open for all the writers to write together with others. (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
“• Eclectic blog – it focuses on niches individually or collaboratively made.” (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
“• Educational blog – this is used by students to record the things they learned from their teacher including the activities done in a day.” (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
“• Directory blog – this blog gives a regular update of all the visited links.” (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”) It focuses on news and happenings.
- Forum blog – it functions as an internet forum. It allows two or more bloggers to post discussion on the net. (“Learn The Basics About Blogging and What Is a Blog – WPArena”)
- Spam blog – this is a form of persuasive advertising. Commonly known for the name splogs. (“What are the types of blogs? – Tayade Komal”) It is characterized using bold letters and self-claim advertisements.
There are many web-based blog journals available online. You can post your own blog, too. (“Tips on how to write a blog free”) Anyone can start writing a blog. In many cases, it is free. How do you start making a blog?
“Here is how, follow the following steps in writing a blog.“ (“Get Real Money on Internet Marketing”)
- There are many blog sites available online that offers free blog posting. They also offer free accounts with many features.
- You can blog in private and in public. Many blogs site offer a blog that contains a password, only a few can read your blog. You can also post a blog that can be read by anyone. (“Tips on how to write a blog free”)
- You will be given an option to choose the scheme of your blog site. “You can edit your own color, layouts, and schemes according to your taste and personality.” (“What are the types of blogs? – Tayade Komal”)
- You can write your own blog and post it afterwards.
- Many offer more schemes for you to personalize your own blog site. “You can even post a picture and testimonials from friends like most of the friendly hub do today.” (“Blogger – Magazineed”)
- By sending the URL to your friends, you can now publish your own blog.
You should keep your writings interesting as it can be. Do not focus on topics that readers do not find interesting. Remember to post only writings that are not offensive so readers will become more interested in your writings. (“Magazineed”) You should also check your spellings and other relevant mistakes that can ruin your credibility as a writer.
Use words that can be easily understood by readers. Proofread your writings before posting. Never copy others blog, you can be issued a case called plagiarism. (“What You Should Know About Blogging”)
With this, you can let the people know about what you want to speak. Information will be easier to deliver this time. Visit some blog sites and start writing your emotions. (“Tips on how to write a blog free”)